Wednesday 10 August 2016

Smile

Blessed with a colourful day today. Started the day with a discussion on research related matters with RIMC. After a quick puff continued with a discussion on a new start-up with team from STML. Another quick puff before continued with an interview on community engagement with a group of researchers from TISSA. Then had a quick lunch at 1.30. Afternoon was also lively. Quite a serious discussion on issues related to Doctor of Management with team from GS office, followed by another on university publication with UUM Press director. I have to change my thinking into five differet topics. Not easy lorr. Then read and signed all the letters before I packed my bag and left the office around 5.40. Tomorrow will be more challenging. Live on TV1 to discuss about university business. Something unthinkable lah. I am not a natural born speaker and never like being on TV especially when it is a live show. Then what to do. No choice lah bro. Sapa suruh jadi TNC ha3. Few good friends reminded me to smile. Ha3 that's another big challenge lah. I am not a good actor. Tell me a good joke then I will smile lah. The good thing is my officer will be there to signal me when to smile and when to look serious, which I am good at. Let see lah what happen tomorrow. Will try to give my best shot and the sweetest smile lah. Boss also asked me to be live on Astro Awani on 21st but thank god I managed to find a good excuse. Gud nite all

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment