Sunday 21 August 2016

Destiny

24 years ago I attended an interview with AA, the top accounting firm I always dreamed to work with in my pursuit to become a professional accountant. I remember I was so confident during the interview. Only after the interview then I realised I have made a big blunder. One of the questions asked was about sport. Which football team was my favorite and which team I hated most and why? It was a simple yet a very tricky question. Reflecting back my answer I knew I was not going to make it. A week later I attended an interview with ENY, another top accounting firm. I got the offer but my dissappointment for not landing the job with AA made me unexpectedly joined UUM, a job I never dreamed of and never applied for. In fact, becoming an academician never came across my mind. In life there are things you are just not meant to be but you can still be proud of other things you have achieved. This story has nothing to do with badminton but I can feel you LCW. It was so near and yet so far. Importantly, you are still our hero. Jom tidur...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment