Tuesday 31 May 2011

what a day...

story about yesterday...arrived my office around 8.30am...quickly reviewed my presentation slides for the CAPs meeting...arrived the meeting room 5 minutes before time (9.30am)...but wasted almost an hour waiting for the chairman to arrive...meeting finally started around 10.30am...which continued until 3pm...but had to exit the meeting earlier around 1.45pm to rush back for another meeting at 2pm which I have to chair (missed my lunch again hu3)...have a quick zohor prayer...chaired the meeting...wrapped up the meeting around 5.30pm...performed asar prayer before heading to the driving range for a quick golf practice (or release my tension)...drove back home around 6.30pm...have a quick dinner with family around 7pm...sent my daugther to tuition at 8pm...then headed to Bustani Hotel for College strategic meeting...which lasted around 11.30pm...my children and wife were having their sweet dreams when i arrived home by 12am...sorry guys...then fell asleep after a brief reflection of the day...hmmm what a day...and there are many days like yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment