Saturday 21 May 2011

accomplishing our dreams...part III moral of the story

...ten years later, most of my school/university friends were suprised when they first knew i became a lecturer...and giving my lecture in English...remember the day when i received an unexpected call from my school friend...he read my article published in Accountants Today...yes i never complete my Enid Blyton stories but i wrote many academic articles and give lectures in English...he just can't believe it...i could imagine them thinking that guy can't even talk...what more in English...i don't know but i just try (many times) and i made it...stage fright was and is still my nightmare tho less scary...i'm a big admirer of Tun Mahathir...i like the way he talks...he's a really cool guy...soft spoken but full of ideas and sometimes cynical too ha3...i always carried a small notebook with me to jot down interesting words/sentences/phrases i heard/read....i still do but with my blackberry...though most of my dreams were just dreams...but looking back, i sometimes think that i got more from pursuing those dreams, and not accomplishing them, than i did from many of the ones i did accomplish...so keep on dreaming and pursuing your dreams...cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment