Saturday 21 May 2011

accomplishing our dreams...part II

...remember my school days when i always admired those who can speak good English...so i started 'listening' to the TV rather than 'reading' the Malay translation....my vocabs improved (tho i didn't even understand or pronounce some of the words correctly...who cares...i'm always proud of my Kelantalish ha3)...but i always struggle with grammar...even now...funny but true, my rule of thumb is simple, as long as the sentence sounds ok, then the grammar should be alright ha3...during my university days i liked to admire those who can freely speak without fear before big audience...i would rather skip my class presentation and lose 5 or 10 marks than standing in front when everybody is looking at me...i don't really care becos i still have 95 or 90 marks to cover...tho i have lots of ideas but i always stop short of throwing them out...just thinking about it made my heart pounding...pity me hu3...so most of the times i would end up imagining myself standing on a big stage...and confidently giving my lecture...and everyone would applaud and admire my speech...that was my dream...i still remember my whole body shaked when i gave my first presentation...i was so scared, i felt like i want to pee in my pants or even poo...weird feeling...i had no choice but to go for it becos my lecturer told me she woud fail me if i miss the presentation again and that was my last semester...it was the day i will always remember...day that changed me and my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment