Wednesday 1 June 2011

when everything goes wrong...

...have you ever had a day when everything goes wrong?...i had a back pain and a big headache since early morning...even panadol couldn't reduce the pain this time...then the first thing i had to deal with when arrived my office was...a student waiting for me to help him solve his problem or problems to be exact...pity me...followed by a short meeting at 10am...then came another head cracking case which i need to solve before heading for lunch and a couple more panadols...office engine also didn't work well...my officers are on leave...leaving behind so many backlogs...goshh...i wish i could fire them all...headed for another meeting at 2pm...the first person to arrive...but the secretariat only arrived (slowly one by one he3) at 2.20pm to find out that the meeting room was still locked...finding key took another 10 minutes...then all the preparations for the meeting...the setting up of the wifi & presentation slides took another 15 minutes...arghhhh....just can take it anymore...as always, i left the meeting early...but of course after i've said what i wanna say he3...they must hated me for being so blunt (sorry i was just telling the truth)...but i can be kind too...so i guess that would make up my bluntness...stopped by at the petrol station on my way home...somehow the petrol card didn't work...had to go to the counter and que which was ok...then went to pay my bills...but this time i had to deal with a dumb cashier...i've mistakenly gave him RM200 for the RM78 bills...and he assumed i wanted to make extra/advance payment (without asking me)...so no balance back...it was my mistake not his...gerrr...really not my day...try to keep cool but i just can't...arghhh...thank God its night time now...night time is always reflection time...time to smile of the good things i did and of course to regret of the bad things i did/said...please forgive me if i hurt you guys...it was just one of my bad days...remember reading books written by sheldon kopp...the theme was about whatever your situation, good or bad, things are about to change. if things are so bad, then wait...pause...take a break to stop that momentum...it will get better. if things are so good and you think you have finally made it through the bad stuff, then wait too. things may fall apart once more...so it is just one of the days...like a wheel...ain't it...good night guys...


No comments:

Post a Comment