Saturday 4 June 2011

feeling down...

...i always fight and work hard all my life......my mum is a fighter too...raising up her children (4 boys and a girl) alone was never easy...but we, as a family, did ok and continue to survive...thank you mum...(my dad was a great guy too but God loves him more, so He took him away from us when i was 13)...my school and university days were not easy too but i survived and did well...later as an academic, i used to lead four research projects and write seven articles at the same time...it was very hard but i still did it...my wife said i'm a workaholic...yes she's right...and i know she hates me too (i love her anyway) for working so hard day and night...but i never work for rewards, i just love what i do...i know i can do it no matter how hard it would be...i just need to fight myself......i took up many different challenges in my life and survived...but now i feel so down and hopeless...it is a feeling i've never felt in my whole life...i just fail to do what i wanna do...what i believe...but what makes me feels really sad is the fact that i know, together, we can actually do it...we just need to believe and work hard...personally i've tried my best but i just can't do it...i simply can't do it alone...i need people, together, to share the same belief...to sacrifice and to work as hard....like what my buddy said..."we should learn from our five fingers in one hand, they're different in sizes but together they can achieve a mutual mission of punching somebody!"...gedebushhh gotcha....sayonara...i need a break now...see ya again

No comments:

Post a Comment