Sunday 5 June 2011

they love justin...

...my daughters, three of them, like many other girls, are crazy about Justin Bieber...especially my second daughter...everything is about Justin, he's cute, he's cool, he's smart bla bla bla...i guess that's normal...i have my own idol when i was a kid...she's a girl of course...wanna know who? nehh...i'm not gonna tell ya...that's my secret ha3..but i can tell she's very very beautiful...forget about it...one day my daughters asked me to buy them a book...book about Justin Bieber of course...i said no at first becos the book wasn't cheap...but they were just lucky...the shop offered 30% discount that day...so i bought one...lucky them...but my youngest daughter doesn't understand English...pity her...so she just admired the pictures...getting bored...one day she asked me to read and translate her the book...i was a bit surprised becos the book wasn't just about music or glamour...there are many good lessons too...about BIG dream...hard work...perseverance...friendship...team work...and many more but i really like this one...Justin wrote: "Grandpa told me...you can lose without feeling like a loser. If you take the experience and learn from it, you're still coming out ahead of where you were before..."...good one Justin...

No comments:

Post a Comment