Friday 22 April 2011

'Second....'

Somehow azizi become a popular name...there are 9 azizi in uum...you can find azizi songkok, ustaz azizi, azizi graphic, azizi junior etc...once there are rumours that I have a second wife...a young, tall, beautiful siamese girl and what not...(wish it's true hak3)...my gud friend told me...the story was plotted so well..."kinda like you know...azizi...the professor...who drove the red bimmer...got one big secret...pity his wife...he got married again...in Thailand...i saw him several times with his 'second' wife in his red bimmer...she lives somewhere in Alor Setar"...yes it's true one of the 9 azizis has a second wife but not me...the funny thing is the real one doesn't own a bimmer or even a red car...so to those who spread the lies you better apologize to my dearest 'first' wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment