Monday 11 April 2011

La Salle...Life is an Experience

I had a short stint (about 4 months) at La Salle after being deported from sdar and a month staying at home do nothing. I was in Science class A and one of the only three malay students, sitting at the back of my class. Everything was different from sdar. Except my ustazah, other teachers were either chinese or indian. Even my Bahasa Melayu teacher was a chinese. The Head Teacher was Reverand Brother John Felix, still remember him, a nice old man. Most of my friends were from Art stream classes. So, I was more at the shopping complex window shopping than in my class or watched Metallica concert at my buddy's house (my mum didn't know this until now). The only books I always brought to school were Add Maths and Chemistry. Most teachers won't bother me (I'm free to do what I like, self studying my favourite subjects or just sleeping) but my ustazah loved me and she treated me nice, thank you...and I got an A for Agama (that's for you my Ustazah) and both Chemistry and Maths my 2 favourite subjects...Life is an experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment