Monday 11 April 2011

English oh English...University Days

University days were not much different, though slightly better when it comes to English. The turning point was, may be or may be not, when I finally got the chance to further my study in the US (thanks to UUM and 1994 World Cup which motivated me to study hard and passed GMAT). My first semester there, however, was a nightmare, I can't understand a bit what my lecturers said, the cowboy accent made my life so difficult then. Anyway, I still graduated with flying colours ha3. Then comes PhD (permanent head damage, that's what my seniors used to call it). I guess I have more confident conversing in English after my doctorate degree...of course with Kelantalish accent, it is still in my blood...what an identity ha3.

No comments:

Post a Comment