Sunday 10 April 2011

English oh English...Kampung Boy

Remember when I was a kid in Kelantan (we brothers called it langgotians as our kampung name is langgot), my friends and I always racing 100m, 200m bare-footed. Our favourite saying prior to the racing was 'redi...ayumak...gesek...gooo', we all said it loud and then run, I didn't know what it means until I was in about form 4 or probably form 5. My Chinese English teacher really hated me for never been serious in class. She always shouted at me, still remember her shouting 'asisi (she can't even pronounce z ha3), how many times I have to tell you bla...bla...bla but you never bother, get out of my class now'. So there I was standing outside of my class holding my English book over my head as usual and...smiling to everyone who passed by (my english class was near the toilet). Who cares, I wasn't the only one, its kind of a fun outing with my few friends ha3. Anyway, if you wanna know 'redi...ayumak...gesek...gooo' means 'ready...on your mark, get set go' ha..ha..ha..what a kampung boy..

No comments:

Post a Comment