Friday 22 April 2011

Why Shud Anyone be Led by You?

...my mind is always active...so my sleeping problem...but my wife's already dreaming so pity me...as usual my notebook is my best mate...browse thru leadership slides from the workshop I attended about 2 years ago...found an interesting quote from Antoine-Marie-Roger de Saint-Exupery "if you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to love the vast and endless sea"...hmmm uum wants to become a research university and TBS...so leadership at all levels is crucial...then remember what the speaker said at the end of the workshop..."leadership is getting harder, so good luck"...i guess he's right especially with clever people, they just don't want/like to be led...betul ke?

No comments:

Post a Comment