Sunday 10 April 2011

English oh English...School Days

At SDAR, we were divided into separate classes when it comes to English (A - E). I was in class D, not bad though considering there were some of my friends in class E, jangan mare....I didn't even complete my school in sdar (can't tell ye why, that's my secret but you can ask Cikgu Simbab and Cikgu xxxxbudin, they knew me well), took my SPM at La Salle PJ (many interesting stories there as well). What an experience...from a famous boarding school to an ordinary school (sorry mum for being so naughty...anyway, I fulfilled your wish to choose UKM and do accounting instead of chemical engineering in the UK, hu3 but still UK what just an extra M ha3). Chemistry and additional maths are the only 2 subjects I liked most those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment