Thursday 18 October 2012

...Why leave?

Read an interview with anas zubedy, MD of a training consultancy company Zubedy...he previously worked with Nestle, a renowned MNC...he regards his experience with Nestle as the best...I like Nestle too...not much because of Milo or Nescafe haha but its effort in developing shared values principle...but when asked why he left when he regards his experience with Nestle as extremely happy...he said "the world is bigger than Nestle...I had dreams for myself and to actualise those dreams, I had to leave"...hmmm really like his answer...sometimes we have to make a decision, hard decision in our life...whether we're happy or not, if we have a dream or bigger agenda than go for it...
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete