Saturday 20 October 2012

...Feeling RED

...today is d-day...Malaysia Cup 2012 Final, Kelantan versus ATM (red warriors versus gladiators)...no wonder I'm feeling red today hehe...the fact is I wasn't born in Kelantan though my parents and siblings are all kelantanese (my late father served in army @ ATM too)...so i kinda have both red warriors and gladiators blood hehe...and the fact that I only lived 6 years in Kelantan during my primary schooling can't deny me from considering myself as kelantanese...though rather unfortunately I can't buy land in Kelantan having carrying an ID with 06...all my kids are also born outside Kelantan...but they all speak kelantan dialect fluently...remember when we just came back from UK more than 8 years ago...the kids can only speak fluent english and kelantan dialect but not proper bahasa malaysia...anyway its gonna be fun tonite...doesn't matter who win...just have a good fight...both winning and losing are good lessons anyway...
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment