Tuesday 23 October 2012

...Musyawarah

...some people (or bosses) like to talk about the musyawarah-muafakat concept or deliberation and collective decision-making...I'm not against it, in fact I'm with it...really, look at me, I'm serious you know hehehe...but it must be in its true sense (no ghost riders and apple polishing please) and used only when necessary as it may also decrease efficiency in the sense that it takes longer time...the concept gives an equal opportunity to everyone to express his/her opinion/interest...to make it effectivea, members and bosses need to be open to criticisms and differences...I always believe open discussions would stimulate ideas and encourage more innovative thinking...then only we can achieve the best decision...there's nothing wrong for being different anyway...being honest (not just kind and polite) is the key...no point having a meeting (many meetings) when members keep mum and only listen to what bosses said...avoiding responsibility is not a good culture if we want to move forward...just say what's in your heart but of course in a cool and good manner...that's what my mentor always remind me...it's hard to stay cool sometimes but I'm learning to...again this is just my 2 cents...one may agree or disagree...cheers
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment