Saturday 2 April 2016

Kelantan

What is best about Kelantan? It is my hometown. My mum is there and also two of my brothers. It is where I grew up and spent 6 years of my primary school days. What I miss most? Other than my mum, it has to be the variety of foods I can choose from especially for breakfast. Tried one of the best ever nasi kerabu at a small 'warung' at Kedai Buloh today. Eating nasi kerabu served with local 'kambing bakar' with my mum is simply heaven. While I consider myself as a Kelantanese, my ID code is 06 and I only spent 7 years of my life in Kelantan, 6 years for primary school and 1 year for my matriculation at SMS Tengku Faris. Despite that, those were the days I remember most. The precious 6 years running around 'kampung', climbing trees, catching fishes at the paddy field, sneaking around the bushes playing combat, playing football, fighting and swimming in the 'parit', sometimes naked. Gone are those days for us to cherish

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment