Sunday 25 March 2012

...meeting and waiting

 ...it is almost 2 months now since i last updated my blog...wanted to share many things but really have no time to write....but i am back today...taking the rare opportunity while waiting for my turn to present working papers to the university management...just wanna share my experience about meeting and waiting...both sound similar right?...had several meetings and presentations last week both with private and public sectors...first, my meeting with Group CEO and HR Director of Maju Holdings went smoothly...short, direct to the points and very fruitful...jobs done...however my meetings and presentations with the Ministry and another government related agency were a bit frustrating...not the results but the waiting time...my presentation with the Ministry was scheduled at 10am but we have to wait until after lunch time for our turn...then my meeting with another agency also started late...about an hour...waiting for people to come was one thing, then waiting for them take their sit and stop gossiping was another...what a waste of time yeah...then today at 10.30am i was called to stand by to present my papers...keep on waiting until 1.45pm when i get hungry and leave the waiting room for lunch....donno when they gonna finally call me…very inefficient...people just like to talk i guess...jobs not done...why can't we manage our time better?...feel really sick and tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment