Tuesday 31 January 2012

Every Little Thing is Gonna be Alright

...today is the last day of January 2012...time is running so fast...almost no time for reflection...and to update my blog too...trying to gain back momentum after a week long Chinese New Year break...spending time with my family back in my hometown was really sweet...and Kelantan dishes were just irresistible...i will definitely put more weight if i stay there longer...2011 was probably the busiest year of my life...almost no vacation, managed to take only few days off my 30 days annual leave...played Bob Marley on our way back from Kelantan...really love the lyric "don't worry, every little thing is gonna be alright...don't know how but plan to manage my schedule better this year and take more vacations with my family...so cheer up bro...work will never end so enjoy your life more...

No comments:

Post a Comment