Friday 28 October 2011

...a day without a mobile phone part II

...promised you to share how it feels not to have a mobile phone for a day...to be honest life goes on as usual...yeah did miss few somewhat important (but not urgent) phone calls and messages from friends and bosses...overall its ok...kinda like you miss few but you gain more ha3...managed to settle few important things that day without much interference...just knew that one of my colleagues doesn't have a mobile phone since he lost one almost a year ago...no wonder he seems happier than before...and i guess he is now one of the most productive faculty members in terms of quality researches and publications in to ranked journals...also remember meeting a dean from one of the good b-schools in the US last year...surprisingly he told me that he never use a mobile phone...kinda like privacy reason...if they wanna talk to me call my office number or email me...and no call after office hour please...he told me...anyway, i believe it is up to the individual...the reality is we need mobile phone...in fact other than the internet, it is one of the best things ever invented by human being...

No comments:

Post a Comment