Sunday 14 August 2011

...momentum

...somehow i've lost my momentum over the past few weeks...i'm just feeling empty and blank...i know i'm a fighter, just like my mum, and always ready to work things out but this time i felt like i've somehow lost my passion and believe...this battle is not even worth a fight...i’ve tried hard, in fact very hard but i’ve lost the enjoyment of doing what i love to do...it's gonna be difficult but i believe i really need a break to regain my strength...to get back my passion and peace for me to enjoy my life and my academic work again...i believe it’s not worth the sacrifice anymore but looking back I’ve learned a lot during the whole journey as a Dean…i believe i now have better understanding about people, about management, and more importantly about life...may Allah bless us all

No comments:

Post a Comment