Monday 18 July 2011

...experience Part III

...remember when i was a young lecturer many2 years ago...i tend to disagree on many things...quite a bad habit if wanna call it bad...but the good side of it...i think...is that i would do my own research to prove that there are better ways of doing things...i would present and argue my proposal with the dean or head of department...it's ok if he or she doesn't want to buy the idea but at least i have done my part...which are not always right anyway he3...to me changing ideas is not like changing apples...if we change two different apples, everyone will still get one apple each...but if we exchange two different ideas, everyone will end up with two ideas each...that the beauty of intellectual argumentation...so when i become a dean myself i am hoping for someone to do the same...either senior professors or young lecturers...someone who would not only come forward to challenge my ideas but to come forward (and prepared) with alternative ideas...but after 2 years and 7 months...the hope still remains a hope...critics/comments/proposal hardly come by...tho i do heard of  'long distance' comments/critics...and that makes me feels sad a bit...probably it's my character...i'm not good at hiding my feeling...happy, sad, cool or angry...one of my former bosses used to tell me to smile a bit more he3...can you see i'm smiling now....smile...smile...smile...there you go...what a sweet nice smile ain't it?...cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment