Monday 18 July 2011

...experience Part II

...having trouble sleeping again tonite...so here comes Part II...tomorrow vice chancellor, deputies and assistant vice chancellor are all out of campus, so i have to chair a meeting with delegates from Islamic Development Bank...then to catch an evening flight to KL for business and management discourse event on tuesday...an important event organized by our graduate school...a bit anxious as the number of participants have yet to reach the target...hoping for the last minute participation tomorrow to fill the remaining quota before printing the final list...big boss gonna get angry but my staff have done their best...so lets now pray and hope for the best...forget about that but talk about deanship instead...being a dean means loads of admin works...so has to forgo a bit of my academic works like research and publication...which are my passion before becoming a dean...sometimes i feel like a big mistake to renew my term...but at least i still have time to write a simple blog ha3...for own reading pleasure and reflection...or to release my tension ha3...now have to rely more on my PhD students and colleagues...really hate for not being able to full engage on my research works and publications as i used to...probably it is my turn to help others achieve their goals...

No comments:

Post a Comment