Saturday 5 March 2016

Be Different

I do not easily get excited with new things. Particularly if we have to do things because we do not want to be left behind. By merely following what others are doing, we will remain as a good follower without our own strength that we can be proud of. I believe building up our own strength, though it may take time, is more rewarding than being proud of being a good follower. Saying I am following what Harvard and MIT are doing may sound good. How about I am doing something different that not even Harvard or MIT are doing it and it works well. Sometimes we are easily get extracted with what others are doing. We then end up doing too many things and forget our own core things. You need to be strong and courages to be different. Focus and do what you believe. Anyway that is what innovation is all about, at least from my perspective. Be different be stubborn and lead

No comments:

Post a Comment